LithiumBank's Western Canada Advantage
- Current provincial government push towards economic diversification.
- Available and repurposable O&G infrastructure.
- Under-utilized work force with expertise in extractive industries.
- Strong local social support for extractive industries.
- Mature O&G regulatory framework amenable to lithium brine production.
- Extensive geological data.
- Low cost resource delineation.
Available Infrastructure = Efficient Development
- Over 1,100 available for sampling over the project area
- Operator interest in collaboration for sampling and infrastructure.
- Each well is tied to a central facility via underground pipelines.
- Western Canada has an under-utilized work force with the skills necessary to assist LithiumBank.