LithiumBank is creating an opportunity to participate in the future of clean-tech energy. Our strategy is to acquire claims in known lithium high grade hot spots with existing wells and infrastructure. Over 1,100 wells exist on LithiumBank's existing claims which could be leveraged to quickly and cost effectively establish large-scale lithium resources. Billions of dollars have been spent to date by O&G companies on the area infrastructure (roads, rail, pipelines, power) with potential to be repurposed for lithium production. LithiumBank's claims are positioned in reservoirs that provide a unique combination of scale, grade and exceptional flow rates that are necessary for direct brine lithium production.
- In 2022, LithiumBank successfully completed its 3-year acquisition and exploration campaign that was focused on:
- •Reservoirs that contain commercially viable lithium brine concentrations in Alberta & Saskatchewan
- •Geological formations that can support large scale brine extraction and subsequent reinjection
- •Availability of comprehensive historical data
- •Existing past producing wells and local infrastructure
- •Proximity to labour
- •Supportive local relationships & partnerships
- In 2023 LithiumBank is expecting to:
- •Produce a PEA on Boardwalk property in Q2 (Completed May 2023)
- •Produce a PEA on Park Place property in H2
- •Produce a PEA on Kindersley property in Q3
- •Produce a NI 43-101 Inferred Resource on Estevan property in H2
Develop a World Class Strategic Battery Grade Lithium Resource in Western Canada.
For Western Canada to Become an Even More Important and Diverse Contributor to North America's Strategic Energy Future.
To Develop a Strategic Lithium Resource that Will Attract Battery Manufacturers and EV Manufacturers to Meaningfully Contribute to a Prosperous Future for all Canadians
- Acquire and consolidate high quality lithium exploration projects that have had meaningful capital invested during the “Electric Vehicle 1.0” bull market.
- Well qualified and recognized management team.
- Lithium rights to over 4M acres of the most attractive and prospective world-class reef trend.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with Oil & Gas operators in the area.
- Established relationships with leading extraction process technology companies.